CatchAliveOne trap alarm for trap hunting – lots of possibilities
CatchAliveOne trap alarm can be used on many different trap types for trap hunting.
With a CatchAliveOne trap alarm, electronic monitoring of the trap is ensured 24 hours a day. With the CatchAlive APP and web browser, details from each individual trap can be followed.
CatchAliveOne V1 has an external antenna and uses 2G network.
CatchAliveOne V2 has an internal antenna and uses NB-IoT 4G/5G network.
CatchAliveOne trap alarm is small and handy
CatchAliveOne trap alarm is a small and handy trap alarm. Its size makes it easy to mount it on the traps or to build it into the trap. The small size means that it can be placed in many different places on the traps – even on smaller traps.
The CatchAlive One V2 has an internal antenna, which makes it even easier to install on different types of traps.
Meets legal requirements regarding supervision of live catch traps
CatchAliveOne trap alarm on live catch traps meets the legal requirement for supervision of traps.
4 times a day the system checks itself.
It is possible to receive a status report 2 times daily if needed. Status report is enabled/disabled in APP.
Immediate notification upon catch
Immediately after activating a CatchAliveOne trap alarm, the user receives notifications about this on e-mail and in the APP. There is also an option of push notification in the APP.
You can change notification settings in the APP.
Several different detection principles
The trap alarm from CatchAlive has several different detection principles built into the same trap alarm. This makes it incredibly flexible to use on all kinds of traps for live capture.
CatchAliveOne can use magnetic detection. We prefer to mount the magnet firmly on the trap door, as we believe this provides a much more secure and credible monitoring of the traps than strings and pulls that can get stuck, bite to pieces or soften. However, strings and pulls can easily be used as well.
Angle detection – Horizontal/vertical:
CatchAliveOne trap alarm can be mounted horizontally on the trap door. The trap alarm measures the angle of the trap door and when it changes to a more vertical position. This is a very easy way to mount the trap alarm and neither magnet nor anything else is needed.
Angle detection – sideways:
CatchAliveOne trap alarm can also be mounted on the side of a trap and measure the angle of the trap itself. This is used especially for drop traps.
This principle does not apply to live animal traps.
Shock detection is suitable for traps where animals are killed, such as rat traps. CatchAliveOne can be used both on standard snap traps but also fully automatic traps such as GoodNature A24.
CatchAliveOne trap alarm can also be mounted on/in a feed drum for wild boar. The trap alarm detects when the wild boar interacts with the feed drum and it changes position/direction.
Live animal trap types:
Wire Box Trap
Mounting CatchAliveOne on side of the trap with a magnet on door: Magnet detection
Small and Large Box Trap
Mounting CatchAliveOne on trapdoor:
Angle detection – Horizontal/vertical
CatchAlive measures the angle of the door.
When the trap is open and ready, the CatchAliveOne trap alarm is horizontal (horizontal angle of less than ±15°). When the trap is closed, the CatchAliveOne is angled (horizontal angle of more than 25°).
No magnet or pull string needed.
CatchAlive measures the angle of the trap:
Angle detection – sideways
When the trap is open and ready, the CatchAliveOne trap alarm is angled (horizontal angle of more than 20°). When the trap is closed, the CatchAliveOne is horizontal (horizontal angle of less than ±10°).
No magnet or pull string needed.
Safe and controllable mounting
For mounting CatchAliveOne trap alarms on live animal traps, the APP has a built-in control system, so the user can ensure that CatchAliveOne trap alarms are mounted correctly.
This gives the user a high degree of assurance that the electronic monitoring of the trap works as it should.
The control system can be used for both magnetic detection and angle detection.
The Interface of CatchAliveOne
App and web browser
Whether you are a hunter working with traps alone or you are a whole group of hunters working together on trap hunting.
Whether you have one trap alarm or 500+ trap alarms.
The CatchAlive system can handle your needs.
The APP can be downloaded from Apple App Store and Google Play
The APP is the work tool where all traps with CatchAliveOne trap alarm are created with your description of location and position on the map.
Data from CatchAliveOne trap alarm is received and can be seen in the APP. Likewise, the user can note service of the trap, for example change of batteries, gas canister or bait.
You can also write notes in connection with your service check, for example, what you have caught in the trap.
All information/data is stored in logbooks.
One or multiple users
All the users you want can be created and have their own login to the system. The subscription price is paid per. trap alarm – multiple users cost nothing.
Users can be created with different terms, e.g., as “Super Users” who can create, delete trap alarms, etc. or as “view only”, who can follow the system, but not change and create trap alarms.
You can also allow other service companies to have access to your service company and get access to theirs. Your service companies will still appear as individual companies in the system.
Few or many trap alarms?
If you have fewer trap alarms, you can advantageously select the “Overview” function on the “Home” page. Then you get an overview of all your trap alarms at list level and can click directly on the individual trap alarm.
“Overview” can be set as “Home page”, and will be displayed immediately when you log in to the app. Of course, you can always go back to the original “Home” page.
The CatchAlive system is built for handling service companies with many trap alarms. 500+ is no problem at all. The trap alarms can be divided into departments/subgroups and locations. This ensures the overview despite many alarms.
Web browser – Overview and Reporting
By logging in to the web browser, you get an overview of all CatchAliveOne trap alarms associated with you.
The web browser also shows all data received from CatchAliveOne trap alarm, as well as data the user/users has added via the APP.
The web browser has reporting tools where the user can print reports of captures with graphs etc.
Subscription – All Inclusive
The CatchAliveOne subscription is an all-inclusive solution, where the user does not have to bother with SIM cards, mobile subscriptions, etc.
With CatchAliveOne subscription, you get a SIM card, mobile subscription and data included in the package and the use of all functions in both the APP and web browser.
The subscription is subscribed for one year at a time and settled in advance.
Multiple users can be created and connected to the system free of charge – subscription is paid per CatchAliveOne trap alarm.
Few operating costs
In addition to the subscription, you only need to provide batteries for your CatchAliveOne trap alarm.
We recommend Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA 1.5V.
Batteries are included when you buy CatchAliveOne.
CatchAliveOne trap alarm uses 2 batteries and has an expected battery life of 6-12 months for 4 daily registrations (system checks). Lifetime depends on usage scenario.
CatchAlive brackets for traps
CatchAlive has developed various brackets that can facilitate a reliable installation on different trap types.
CatchAliveOne for live catch comes with the classic live catch bracket set.
Trapper Neozoen fitting
It is also possible to purchase special fittings for the “Trapper Neozoen”.
This bracket is placed on the trap with screws or strips and the magnet is mounted on the door with the small bracket. This provides a very safe monitoring of the trap, whether it is open or closed.
Fitting for vertical falling trap door.
This is a universal bracket and allows you to adjust the bracket to the trap with a vertically falling door.
You can push out the small bracket with the magnet and bend both the bracket with the magnet and the bracket for the trap alarm to fit your trap. The holder for the CatchAliveOne trap alarm can also be turned and rotated on the bracket and screwed on as best suits the trap.
How to set up the CatchAliveOne trap alarm:
Setting up trap alarms in the APP is the same regardless of the type of trap.
Just remember to select your trap type in the APP in the trap alarm settings.
Setting up the trap alarm on the trap varies according to the trap type and detection method.
CatchAliveOne can be used for many purposes:
In addition to use for traps with live capture, CatchAliveOne can also be used for many other purposes
Monitoring of a feeder barrel:
CatchAliveOne trap alarm can also be mounted on/in a feed drum for wild boar. The trap alarm detects when the wild boar interacts with the feed drum, and it changes position/direction.
For more information contact CatchAlive ApS
More information about CatchAliveOne on different trap types:
- CatchAliveOne – Trap AlarmCatchAliveOne is an intelligent trap alarm that enables electronic monitoring of animal traps via an associated APP and web browser. CatchAliveOne can be used on many different types of traps, from snap traps, mole traps, wire traps and large box traps, but also fully automatic traps such as the Goodnature A24. With a CatchAlive trap alarm, electronic monitoring of the trap is ensured 24 hours a day. With the CatchAlive APP and web browser, details from each individual trap can be followed.
- CatchAliveOne – Snap TrapCatchAliveOne Trap Alarm – Electronic Monitoring of Snap Trap. Lets you know when the trap has been activated. When the CatchAliveOne trap alarm is mounted on the snap trap, it will be mounted with a bracket on the side of the snap trap.
- CatchAliveOne – Mole TrapCatchAliveOne Trap Alarm – Electronic Monitoring of Mole Trap. With a CatchAlive trap alarm, electronic monitoring of the trap is ensured 24 hours a day. With the CatchAlive APP and web browser, details from each individual trap can be followed.
- CatchAliveOne – Live Animal Trap – Large Box TrapCatchAliveOne Trap Alarm – Electronic Monitoring of Live Animal Traps – Large Box Traps. When CatchAliveOne trap alarm is used on large box traps for live capture, it is detected either via a magnetic field or the degree of inclination of the door, which provides a very safe monitoring of the traps – no strings or pulls that can soften or get stuck.
- CatchAliveOne – GoodNature A24CatchAliveOne Trap Alarm – Electronic Monitoring of GoodNature A24. The CatchAliveOne trap alarm is mounted on a GoodNature A24 with a specially designed bracket. A CatchAliveOne trap alarm is easily clicked on the GoodNature A24.
- CatchAliveOne – Feeder MonitorCatchAliveOne is an intelligent trap alarm, which enables electronic monitoring of barrel feeders via an associated APP and web browser. When the CatchAliveOne trap alarm is used with a barrel feeder as a feeder monitor, it monitores when the feed level inside the barrel feeder is low.
- CatchAliveOne – Live Animal Trap – Wire Box TrapCatchAliveOne Trap Alarm – Electronic Monitoring of Live Animal Traps – Wire Box Traps. When CatchAliveOne trap alarm is used on wire box traps for live capture, it is detected either via a magnetic field or the degree of inclination of the door, which provides a very safe monitoring of the traps – no strings or pulls that can soften or get stuck.
- CatchAliveOne – Live Animal Trap – Drop TrapCatchAliveOne Trap Alarm – Electronic Monitoring of Live Animal Traps – Drop Trap. When CatchAliveOne trap alarm is used on Drop Traps for live capture, it is detected via the angle of the trap, which provides a very safe monitoring of the traps – no pulls or strings that can soften or get stuck.